Lenovo released Marshmallow 6.0 firmware update for Lenovo A7000 users in April 2016. But users faced issues in downloading the OTA update on their smartphones. So, here we present Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow 6.0 Official Stock ROM download link. You can download the Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow 6.0 firmware and can either flash it or OTA update it.
Before you move to download links, let’s check the basic configuration of the Lenovo A7000 phone. It is a decent phone with a good hardware configuration which is described below. Check the configuration below:
Lenovo A7000 Specifications:
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 8GB
- MicroSD Option: Up to 32GB
- Android™ 5.0 Lollipop (preloaded)
Download Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow 6.0 Official Stock ROM
Free Download original and official stock ROM for your Lenovo A7000 from the Lenovo official server. If you want to flash your device to original Stock ROMs without losing your device’s warranty, download the file below and flash your Lenovo A7000 through Stock Recovery mode.
Just copy the downloaded zip file to your SD card and select “Install updates from SD card” in stock Recovery Mode. If you have installed Custom Recovery like TWRP, you can also use that to install Stock ROM in Lenovo A7000.
Android version: 6.0
Size: 1.32 GB
How to Upgrade?
Follow these steps to upgrade your A7000 smartphone using this Stock ROM.
- Copy Lenovo A7000 stock ROM file to your SD Card and rename it to update.zip. Renaming the files to update.zip will help you find it easily in the Recovery Mode of Lenovo A7000.
- Now, shutdown your phone completely and boot it into recovery mode and apply updates from SD Card.
- Visit this tutorial for more details: How to upgrade your Android phone using OTA firmware zip file?